drank Paris by Harney & Sons

A sample thanks to CrowKettle, tasted today in preparation for an order someone else is doing that I’m wanting to get in on. Heh. Samples don’t count for my one in, one out policy… do they?

This tea smells like fruity toffee. It tastes like… Well, like it smells. The base is quite strong even in my 12 oz mug. It’s not bitter or astringent.

I can’t really pick out anything specific other than “fruity”. I think this one would perform really well in a travel mug.

I’m off to go do a second steep. I do like this.

Cavocorax

Bahaha. Order = placed. Guess you’ve got some sipdowns to do!

OMGsrsly

Most of the sipdowns will be of teas I haven’t logged (and thus haven’t added yet).