drank Pineapple Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

My DavidsTea steeper thing broke, and I got a replacement. To christen it, I decided to make iced tea with 1.5 tsp Pineapple Oolong, and 1/2 tsp a random milk oolong I found in my cupboard.

OH YUM. Pineapple cream oolong iced tea. It’s not as sweet (good), and there’s more depth of flavour. I think I’ll do this combination as I use up my packet of Pineapple Oolong!

Edit: Steep 2 is kinda spinachy. Almost too much spinach for me. I’m still drinking it.

JustJames

outside the tea thinking!

OMGsrsly

Mixing teas is super fun! I should probably put them under “Chance Combinations” or something, but oh well. :)

JustJames

i like layering… esp. if i grabbed too much of something and it needs to be used up. sortof a choose-your-own-adventure with tea, lol.

Comments

JustJames

outside the tea thinking!

OMGsrsly

JustJames

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada