My original note is on my computer at home. But.

I think this is an excellent tea, just not for me. It’s flowery, very green tasting, and the pineapple is quite nice, especially with a touch of honey. The second steep (iced), which is what I’m drinking now, is almost better.

I just prefer DavidsTea’s version.

Fjellrev

I haven’t tried this one yet, but maybe I will if it’s better than Butiki’s. Maybe a cold brew would suffice?

OMGsrsly

I only got a sample, which I tried hot and iced. It’s just too floral for me, I think. Well, that and my inhaler is giving me a terrible metallic taste that makes hard to taste the more delicate flavours through. I’d probably add this to another order to play with it some more, but I’m going to end up getting a tin of the Davids version… I just know it.

Fjellrev

I had no idea inhalers can do that to you. That’s brutal, I’m sorry.

I thought the pineapple in this one tasted too much like canned pineapple juice. But I should pick up some of DT’s next time I’m around one. Can’t hurt, especially if you’re talking about snagging a tin. :)

OMGsrsly

Ooh, yeah. This one is more pineapple juice. David’s is more pineapple candy, which isn’t surprising as it includes candied pineapple.

Comments

Fjellrev

Fjellrev

I had no idea inhalers can do that to you. That’s brutal, I’m sorry.

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada