Received my GIANT BAG of tea today. Thankfully a lot of it will be going to my BFF. It is, after all, her favourite tea.

The water I used was too hot, so this is kind of bitter. And the bitterness is exacerbating the metallic taste I have in my mouth. Still, as an iced tea it’s pretty darn tasty.

Sweet granny smith apples (An oxymoron, but hey. It’s what it tastes like!), nuts, and rose. It’s an incredibly sweet tea, and I added honey. I suppose I thought that honey would make it better? It doesn’t need it at all.

This tea makes me crave rice pudding with rosewater and pistachios. Hmm. Since I’m limited to stove top cooking (so warm!), that might be a super tasty thing to cook! Even better, I might make it the fancy way out of risotto rice.