drank Big Apple by DAVIDsTEA

A sample from DavidsTea in my last order. I decided to brew this up strong, and have it over ice. This is definitely the time for iced teas.

It smells more like baked apples, while Persian Apple is really fresh and sweet.

Yep, tastes like baked apples too. Like the fall, rather than spring or summer. The white base is rather bitter, which is something I really don’t like. It may be better with a lower temp (I did about 190F) or less time, but I used my whole sample for this cup.

I’m curious, and will probably pick up 10-20g at some point to see if I can get this tea to work better for me.