drank Fruits d'Alsace by Harney & Sons

Yum! Good choice, Cavocorax! A really fruity, somewhat sweet, fairly strong black tea. Another perfect one to add to the morning rotation.

There was a dried cherry in there as well. I think I’ll steep it up later this week, and then eat it. Om nom nom.

So yeah. I have a bazillion new H&S teas to try. Some we shared, some I just got samples of, some I missed buying (which means I have to do another order at some point). Yay!

(2 tsp, 2 cups water, a little soy milk and honey.)

Cavocorax

Hee! Always another order. I just placed one for Zen Tea Life today to take advantage of the 30%, and restock my beloved Phoenix Pearls!

BAD cavo! BAD!

OMGsrsly

Cavo, I was considering doing the same thing! Did you get a tin? It’s so tempting. :)

Cavocorax

I just went with 50g of that, coconut oolong and chocolate mint rooibos. :)

And Sil, /0\

OMGsrsly

Ahh, ok. :) I need to try their coconut oolong. And I think they get their ‘grandmas garden’ tea from Herbal Republic, so I was going to get some of that to try. First I need to buy everyone in the family hiking umbrellas, then more tea. :)

Comments

Cavocorax

BAD cavo! BAD!

Cavocorax

I just went with 50g of that, coconut oolong and chocolate mint rooibos. :)

And Sil, /0\

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada