drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Oh, I like this. I like this one a lot. It doesn’t have that overdone boozy vanilla scent. Instead, it’s more along the lines of vanilla baked goods.

The bonus is that this is decaf, so I don’t feel bad about drinking it right now! Since I was hiking, I did add a fair amount of honey and creamer to this, but that’s OK. The base is pretty strong and a little astringent. The vanilla is comforting.

I can see me needing to get more of this tea. It’s pretty fantastic.

Thanks again, Cavocorax, for including me in your order. :)

haha i still need to try this one

OMGsrsly

It’s the first vanilla tea I’ve tried, so I have no idea how it stacks up. But I like it, and having a warm, comforting drink in front of me right now is amazing. Mmm, tea.

JustJames

i find most vanillas lacking… perhaps i should add this one to my shopping list in future.

OMGsrsly

I could set a couple bags aside for you as a sample trade if you like. We are planning a meetup as well. If you’re interested, message me and I’ll fill you in. The details are pretty sparse right now though. :)

ashmanra

This one has some caramel flavor to me. I love it. It does not taste like a decaf version of their Vanilla Black.

OMGsrsly

Yes! Definitely caramel. My BFF sniffed it and said, “Ew! Caramel!” More for me this way. :)

Cavocorax

Sil – I have some for you but I packed it up over a week ago, and I’m worried that the teas are all transferring their smells around. :| I’m really not good about getting to a post office but… #excuses I’m sure this will still taste fine when you get it!

And OMGsrsly – glad you like it as much as I do. It was an obvious re-stock.

OMGsrsly

It was just so nice to be able to have a real tea in the evening! I’m definitely getting more of this one when I place my own H&S order. :) Gonna have to figure out something with the giant tins, though. They’re pretty, but I don’t have room.

Cavo – not to worry…i can always air them out for a bit. I wish i could stop buy while i’m over there in a week or so but i somehow thing that it may not work…

Cavocorax

OMG- that’s part of the reason I wasn’t too worried about giving you the tins. They’re pretty, but I’ll end up with more!

Sil – that’d be pretty cool if you were able to meet this group too, but I imagine it’s tough to arrange. I probably wouldn’t be able to do it regardless, but I’ll cross my fingers that it works for you and the rest.

OMGsrsly

I’m thinking of using the tins for everyday stuff like my oat mix, and sugar. They’re so pretty I kind of want them out. :)

Comments

haha i still need to try this one

JustJames

ashmanra

Cavocorax

And OMGsrsly – glad you like it as much as I do. It was an obvious re-stock.

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada