drank Peaches & Ginger by Harney & Sons

This ginger peach tea is pretty good, but I think I prefer the one from Steam Tea House, “Spiked Ginger Peach”. Something about the flavours just pop a little more.

The ginger in this one isn’t prominent as a biting flavour, more a warming one. I do like the bite of ginger, so I’m missing that here. The peach flavour is pretty good, and the base is good as well. Just something about it isn’t making my tastebuds joyful.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada