So far? Meh. I’ll have to try again.

But… even just sniffing the leaves is meh. So I’m no sure how that will go.

I’m making fruits d’alsace instead.

Cavocorax

:( That doesn’t sound so great. I drank Paris last night and it was really amazing. I can’t believe I was meh about it the first time. So, maybe this Assam will be better next time around!

OMGsrsly

Yeah, I was hoping for a super strong Assam this morning, but it didn’t happen. So instead of getting a different one from the cupboard, I went with something on the counter. Oh well.

The cafe on campus sells H&S, I can’t believe I hadn’t noticed that. I’m going to try a couple different ones I think. :)

Cavocorax

Oh that’s pretty cool. I never noticed that either!

OMGsrsly

I zoned out and noticed the pretty tins. :D I prefer Paris to the Earl Grey.

Comments

Cavocorax

Cavocorax

Oh that’s pretty cool. I never noticed that either!

OMGsrsly

I zoned out and noticed the pretty tins. :D I prefer Paris to the Earl Grey.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada