My browser crashed, and I lost my note. :(

Suffice to say, I wish I was rich and could get 4oz of this tea. It’s SO good. Honey, delicious, amazing goodness.

If it’s still around when I make my next order, I’m getting another sample pack. Because OMG. This is srsly tasty. ;)

ashmanra

Hmmm, I have 44 Harney teas on shelf right now. Can I justify making it 45? This is one if the few I have not tried!

OMGsrsly

I would go for it, but it’s $50. :/ Just a little dear for my budget!

OMGsrsly

The second steep (hours later now!) is really good as well. I did 4 minutes.

Fuzzy_Peachkin Had this in-store and it was SO good! It’ms defintely n my shopping list for when I get my Christmas bonus.
ashmanra

Oh dear! And that is probably two ounces, too, isn’t it? Ouch.

OMGsrsly

I think it’s 4 oz, but I don’t need that much! :)

Bear With Me

nope, definitely $50 for 2oz :( Excuse me while I mourn my lack of tea funds..

OMGsrsly

Boo…. Why do the really delicious plain teas always have to be so expensive? Now, granted, that’s maybe 2 weeks of my former coffee budget…

Bear With Me

Well, the delicious-but-expensive straights are definitely worth the price tag! haha

Comments

ashmanra

OMGsrsly

I would go for it, but it’s $50. :/ Just a little dear for my budget!

OMGsrsly

The second steep (hours later now!) is really good as well. I did 4 minutes.

ashmanra

Oh dear! And that is probably two ounces, too, isn’t it? Ouch.

OMGsrsly

I think it’s 4 oz, but I don’t need that much! :)

Bear With Me

nope, definitely $50 for 2oz :( Excuse me while I mourn my lack of tea funds..

Bear With Me

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada