drank Nepal Black by DAVIDsTEA

I haven’t had this one in a while, but I should drink more of it because I still have about 75g left.

It’s pretty tasty. Definitely does better in a ceramic mug rather than a stainless steel travel mug.

I was supposed to get up early today and hike up to campus, then (shower and) work, then walk home. I ended up with a migraine, so I’m still home. My goal is to drink all the tea, do some yoga, then go to work for a couple hours. Training is put off for yet another day. :/

Amariel

I seem to remember liking this one a bit when I last had some.

OMGsrsly

I tend to prefer in-your-face-strong black teas in the morning, but this is a nice one if I’m at home for the day. :)

Pretty much! :D

OMGsrsly

I’ve had so much tea I’m sloshing. Whee!