drank The Glow (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

This just might be the oddest tea ever. Well. That I’ve tried. Cinnamon, rose, jasmine, what?!

So weird.

I don’t know what to think of it, and this is the second time I’ve had it. The cinnamon, although I think it’s actually just cinnamon pieces, is making my tummy do weird things, especially in combination with the jasmine.

But when I sip it, the tea makes sense. It’s medicinal, herby, and very strong on the cinnamon… but it’s actually pretty decent.

Even with a rehydrated spaghetti hiking meal. Yep.