Reached for this one again tonight since Cavocorax bought some but wasn’t convinced about my ‘review’. Haha.

This tea is a rooibos. It tastes like a rooibos with stuff in. Iced, it’s incredibly refreshing and hydrating, an I reach for it whenever I have a hot or uncomfortable day, or want to make sure I’m hydrated.

I like the orange peel in it, but honestly I mostly taste the rooibos. Not that I ervr have plain rooibos, but the tea is a bit woody and a little medicinal.

1 heaping tbsp tea, steeped for as long as you like in 1-1.5 cups of water, poured over a bunch of ice.

Ahh.

OMGsrsly

Ervr. A new word I made up. :)

CrowKettle