Possibly the perfect tea to have today.

(A friend passed away this week, and he was a bit of a fan. :) )

CHAroma

I’m sorry for your loss.

gmathis

Goodbyes are very hard. Hope the tea is bringing back good memories.

Veronica

I’m sorry for your loss, but I think it’s wonderful that you are choosing to celebrate your friend’s life.

OMGsrsly

Thank you. There is a glitter-filled, tutu-and-stripey-sock-wearing celebration-of-his-life in the park. I don’t do crowds so well when I’m stressed, so I decided to stay home and drink tea. :) Still wearing my stripey socks…

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Sounds like you found a great way to pay tribute to his memory!

Comments

CHAroma

I’m sorry for your loss.

gmathis

Goodbyes are very hard. Hope the tea is bringing back good memories.

Veronica

OMGsrsly

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Sounds like you found a great way to pay tribute to his memory!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada