drank Grapefruit Dragon by Butiki Teas

I cold steeped this one overnight, and wow I do not care for it this way. Hot it’s good. I really like the buttery dragonwell when it’s hot. Cold steeped? Uhh, not for me.

It was too spinachy-seaweedy this way. Way too much. And of course the sample I have of this tea is kinda old now, so there’s not a lot of grapefruit left.

CrowKettle

Interesting, but good to know. I don’t feel like a cold steep attempt now.

OMGsrsly

I think new it might be better, but this is the one you gave me a while back, that you said was kind of old to begin with. :)

CrowKettle

Yes, that’s probably it, eh? This stuff has been in that little bag for about nine months now, and greens don’t seem to keep very well to begin with. I guess I should see if I get seaweed with the batch from the recent order. :)

CrowKettle

Do you want some from the group order to compare?

OMGsrsly

Meh. I have Eyes Wide Open (soon), which is a delicious dragonwell I’m going to have to drink down as quick as I can. :) Better not get distracted with other greens!

OMGsrsly

Or is it With Open Eyes? IDK.

JustJames

WITH open eyes… lol, i kept doing the same thing! that’s a dragonwell??? i shouldn’t be surprised, stacy does nothing halfway! i agree with you… i need no other greens!

CrowKettle

Yeah.. I don’t blame you. I think I’ll come to love With Open Eyes a lot more than this one, if that’s possible. Even though I can’t get the name straight either :P

Comments

CrowKettle

Interesting, but good to know. I don’t feel like a cold steep attempt now.

CrowKettle

Do you want some from the group order to compare?

OMGsrsly

Or is it With Open Eyes? IDK.

JustJames

CrowKettle

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada