This one is weird again. I love the smell, but the flavour isn’t quite rich enough for me.

The scum on top isn’t so great, either.

That being said, just sitting here smelling the chocolate and caramel is rather soothing tonight. And the flavour isn’t bad, just not what I really want. I will drink up what I have, and probably not repurchase.

I find that chocolate creates scum, so it’s a trade off I can live with. :P

JustJames

i tried this one, but couldn’t get a read off the caramel! i only seem to be able to detect it from butiki’s amazing miss lim…

Amariel

Bu I agree that the taste of this is pretty minimal.

OMGsrsly

I used almost a tablespoon in 10 oz water tonight. :) Sooo sweet! The chocolate richness was getting there, though. I think it’d make a good base for a hot chocolate.

JustJames

i like azteca fire for that one, lol!

OMGsrsly

I haven’t tried that one yet. Maybe I will when they have another sale. :)