drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

I’m drinking more of this tea right now, Cavocorax. You may have created a problem. :) I do not need more of this tea. I do not need more of this tea.

In other news, I’m working on packing up tea care packages for friends. We’re having a memorial dinner tonight, there’s a thingie tomorrow, and on and on. Tea is something I can do for people.

Chizakura

I feel like I’m the only one who didn’t care for this one. I wish I liked it as much as everyone else did, because it’d make for an easy access dessert tea!

Nope…I don’t like this one either…there are better mint chocolate teas out there in my opinion :) but I did like this when I first started drinking tea

OMGsrsly

Examples, Sil! Now I want to add teas to my future-shopping list. Peppermint Patty, right?

Peppermint patty is delicious but lacks the strength and depth that I love from a black base. :)

Chizakura

Seconded Peppermint Patty. :) I’d love to find something like it with a black base too!

wiicked

i thought this tea was amazing as an iced latte!
also OMGsrsly, where do you go in vancouver to get tea??
its awesome to find another vancouverite!!

OMGsrsly

I, uhh, have a google map in my sidebar. I really like Steam Tea House, DavidsTea is nice, Granville Island has some teas, Bayswater in Kits was really nice, Whole Foods on Cambie has a small selection of loose teas, etc. Lots of places I haven’t visited yet.

Comments

Chizakura

wiicked

i thought this tea was amazing as an iced latte!
also OMGsrsly, where do you go in vancouver to get tea??
its awesome to find another vancouverite!!

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada