I made this earlier, drank half the mug while I was packing up tea-care-packages for friends, and now I’m sipping on the rest cold.

I quite like this tea! It’s closer to my ideal strawberry tea, even with the slight tartness from the rhubarb flavour. I had this hot, with no sugar or milk. I’m drinking it cold the same way, and as it’s chilled it’s become a little astringent. Not much at all, though. I like this one better than Creme Brulee, and I’d definitely consider getting this one again.

Yeah, the flavour is strawberry, with a little lingering tartness. Yum. I can hardly wait to try it iced, or with some sugar to help boost the strawberry-ness.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada