drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks, Heather, this one is pretty good! I live err, love honey, so it’s not surprising that I like this tea.

It is really honey scented, and flavored. There’s a depth behind the honey that has to be the rooibos and mate, but the flavour definitely isn’t rooibos or medicinal.

Hmm. As it has mate in it, it’s more of a morning/lunch tea for me. Unfortunately this makes it’s application limited, as I really prefer a black tea in the morning.

So this is a tea I’ll probably have around occasionally, but I won’t need to keep stocked in my cupboard.

(I’m drinking this tea while kitten-sitting. They’ve been going 100% since I got here and gave them food, and kitten-mama is trying to hide from them and get pets. So adorable, all of them.)

Amariel

I do like this, but I do agree…I like my morning tea to be black or a dark oolong. This is good on some days off though. I got it so I could see what hubby thought since he misses the Arizona Iced TEa Herbal Tonic he got in the states earlier this year.

Comments

Amariel

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada