drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

Apparently my rating for this tea is kind of terrible. And I bought 8 oz of it. Oh well!

I’m drinking it as a latte tonight. I steeped it in part almond milk, part water. A little brown sugar (I resisted the rum, although I’m reconsidering), and voila! A comforting cinnamony, appley, nutty hot milky drink. I used 2 tbsp for 16 oz, which is why I will only get this one on sale.

It didn’t even brew up pink. Instead, it’s kinda murky.

Still, it does taste good this way. Just not great value for money.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
Fjellrev

I’m sure spiced rum would especially doctor this one up nicely. Or Frangelico. Mmm, or Galliano.

Uniquity

My in-laws love this one, they steep it for ages and add milk. My Mother in law say sit tastes like Strawberry Quick.

caile

A latte sounds good! Too bad it didn’t brew up pink though – it’s such a pretty color.

OMGsrsly

I was really surprised it didn’t end up pink. I’m going to have to play around with this one a bit, because it wasn’t too pink when I brewed it with just water, either. Maybe it was the batch? Oh well, it still tastes lovely.

caile

It could have been the batch – maybe not enough of those beetroot pieces which give the color.

Comments

Fjellrev

Uniquity

OMGsrsly

caile

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada