50/50 Bayswater black Creme Brulee and Divine Temptation. With milk and sugar because wow.

Wow.

WOW.

Hazelnut nougat, sweetness, burnt sugar/coffee-ish flavour. So good.

Cavocorax

Haha. Sounds great. Maybe I’ll make something like that to distract me while I clean our fridge. :)

Amariel

I am definitely doing this. I remember thinking about mixing the two whence were in the shop.

OMGsrsly

Yep, you gave me the idea, Heather! Thanks. :D I might have to bring a tin in and get 50g of each mixed in the tin. It’s going to go FAST. Thankfully their teas are really reasonable.

Comments

Cavocorax

Amariel

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada