50/50 Bayswater black Creme Brulee and Divine Temptation. With milk and sugar because wow.

Wow.

WOW.

Hazelnut nougat, sweetness, burnt sugar/coffee-ish flavour. So good.

Cavocorax

Haha. Sounds great. Maybe I’ll make something like that to distract me while I clean our fridge. :)

Plunkybug

I am definitely doing this. I remember thinking about mixing the two whence were in the shop.

OMGsrsly

Yep, you gave me the idea, Heather! Thanks. :D I might have to bring a tin in and get 50g of each mixed in the tin. It’s going to go FAST. Thankfully their teas are really reasonable.

Comments

Cavocorax

Plunkybug

OMGsrsly

I mostly drink black tea, with some floral oolongs or puerhs thrown in for variety.

Vancouver, BC, Canada