drank Pistachio Cream by DAVIDsTEA

I got a bit of this to try, because it smelled delicious (creamy and nutty. Ahem) and the Sugar and Spice just smelled like cloves.

I really like this one. It’s very similar to Mulberry Magic, but without the weird walnut-skin flavour I got from the nuts in that one. I think there’s also a bit more of a creamy flavour in this one. I made a tea pot, iced half (I’ve gulped it down, yum!) and left half hot (just starting to be drinkable). It’s very sweet, and even sweeter and creamier hot. It tastes a little green as well, probably because of all the chlorophyll in those leaves! I think I might prefer it iced, because the coldness makes it feel less sweet and pudding-like, but it’s pretty good hot as well.

It also expands a LOT. I used 1 tbsp in my 16 oz tea pot with a large basket, and the leaves started lifting the lid!

If you like pistachio pudding or Mulberry Magic, this one might be something you enjoy.

Cavocorax

I’m back and forth on whether I like this or Mulberry Magic more… MM is slightly cheaper so that could be a deciding factor, but I do like the creaminiess. I think it’s because my second steep fell flat that I can’t remember how great the first one was…

caile

I don’t think I’ve ever had mulberry tea – I think I should try this.

Comments

Cavocorax

caile

I don’t think I’ve ever had mulberry tea – I think I should try this.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada