drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

Another sample from Incendiare. :)

I used all the leaves today, just dumped them into my steeper and guesstimated how much water would fill my mug.

This tea is good, but not as good as Florence. Also not as good as that coconut oolong DavidsTea had in the spring.

I added a bunch of sugar to this one, perhaps too much. It reminds me of a Bounty bar, but… IDK. Just something about it isn’t exactly what I hoped for when I saw “chocolate and coconut”.

I don’t think I’d buy a whole tin of this, but if they have sample packs I’ll add one to my next order – need to play with this one a bit more, as I think it’d make an excellent latte.

Courtney

A Bounty bar haha. I haven’t had one of those in ages. I wasn’t huge on this one either – the idea seemed so great though!

Fjellrev

I could always give you more of this one too since I do have a whole tin. :)

OMGsrsly

Hmm…..

Comments

Courtney

Fjellrev

I could always give you more of this one too since I do have a whole tin. :)

OMGsrsly

Hmm…..

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada