Because Cavocorax said she wanted more flavour when she had the tea, I steeped it for more like 20 minutes. Maybe longer.

The honeybush is quite strong, I think. I haven’t really had enough to determine what part of that is sandalwood and what part isn’t. The orange is very much in the background, but it came out a bit more with the addition of a tiny bit of honey.

I don’t know that I love this one, but it is pleasant enough. I think I’ll try it iced and cold steeped before I make a final decision.

It does smell good. The best worst idea would be to put it in a mesh bag and toss it in the bath…

Edit: I’m dumping this. I probably oversteeped it, and there’s a terrible sour aftertaste. :/

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
Cavocorax

Ok, so somewhere between 10 and 20 minutes then?

OMGsrsly

Yes. :) I will try 15, and ice some of it too. Tomorrow, though.

Fjellrev

Honeybush + 20 min steep sounds dangerous.

OMGsrsly

It was, Incendiare. It really was. As it cooled more it got really not tasty.