Had a second steep from couple-day-old leaves I had stashed in the fridge.

So good. Don’t want to waste any of this tea!

Sadly it looks like the auto-off on my kettle is broken. Even more unfortunate is that my laptop fell on Friday (the hook my bag was on broke!) and the screen is fading in and out. More important is a new laptop, so I’m going to have to make sure I pay attention to my poor kettle.

Fjellrev

Brutal! I hope you were able to get the laptop problem fixed. I remember you mentioning on FB about a new one, but that is such a stupid way for it to get damaged.

Comments

Fjellrev

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada