I steeped this one for 4 minutes as recommended today, but I think that’s too much for me.

This assam is really really assam-y. So strong. Lovely flavour behind the astringency.

I’m still drinking this one plain, which is shocking. I just really enjoy the flavours, even though it’s too much for me.

Anyways, it’s time to get the last 3 things (instant milk powder, heavy duty garbage bags, gluten free wraps) I need for camping, then I shall come home and pack it all. And weigh it. :D

keychange

Do you typically take your assams with milk and/or sugar? I pretty much have sugar and milk in all my blacks, although in reading reviews of butiki’s blacks, no one seems to be talking about any additions.

i know i never add anything to 98% of all the teas i drink.

OMGsrsly

I love milk and sugar in my teas. Maybe 1/4 tsp sugar in a 16 oz mug, and a splash of milk or creamer. I’m starting to drink more of them with nothing added.

Comments

keychange

i know i never add anything to 98% of all the teas i drink.

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada