drank Birthday Cake by Butiki Teas

Aaaahhh!!! Apparently this tea never made it into my cupboard here on steepster. No! The count should go DOWN, not UP!

Oh well. This one will likely be finished soon anyways. I gave over half of it to a friend (who really needed the care package), and will gladly drink what I have left and probably order more.

This tea is soft. It tastes like vanilla, and frosting (because I added some sugar). I’d say it’s a bit like the gluten free sugar cookie I had the other day, light and fluffy and melt-in-your-mouth sweet vanilla-y cake-y goodness.

The cookie was a “Party Pants” cookie, with pink frosting and sprinkles.

So, uhh, maybe not what was intended, but still delicious. I guess I’m biased because my birthday cakes were almost always chocolate. Or ice cream. Or chocolate ice cream. Mmm.

mmm ice cream cakes

Comments

mmm ice cream cakes

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada