drank Irish Cream Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Sipdown! Thanks, Incendiare.

Drinking this as an iced latte, as usual. I’m really just too lazy to heat my milk most mornings, so it’s a good thing these flavoured matchas are good cold.

Possibly not one I’d buy, but the flavour feels pretty authentic. Definitely an interesting choice for in the morning, before work!

Cavocorax

Hahah. I feel the same way, although warm lattes will probably be preferable soon.

OMGsrsly

Too. Lazy. :) Although, I do have a microwave, so I could potentially heat my almond milk in there.

Comments

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada