Thanks for the sample, Heather!

I’m not the hugest fan of green oolongs, and this isn’t really an exception. The leaves smell green and somewhat roasty, with a hint of mineral.

Steeped (I used 2 tsp in 16 oz), it smells sweet and a little floral, reminiscent of the ocean sand. I could swear there’s jasmine in here, just a hint.

It’s really different. I can’t say I really like it, but the fact that it’s not the same as other green oolongs I’ve tried is nice. The flavours are more “me”. While there’s a mineral aspect, it doesn’t taste like seaweed. It reminds me more of a nice jasmine green than anything, only with WAY less jasmine.

Not bad.