drank Saigon Chai (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

This is definitely more spicy than sickly-sweet-cinnamony.

Yay!

Steeped 1 cup of tea extra strong, then poured it into some heated almond milk. This is pretty decent!

(Now, don’t get me wrong. I LOVE cinnamon. Sadly, I’d been drinking Teavana’s Maharaja Oolong thing, which IS sickly sweet cinnamony with very little tea flavour. So this is a really nice change.)

Amariel

I like this one…its what ruined Pumpkin Chai for me, because PC isn’t really chai by comparison.

OMGsrsly

Very true. It’s still not quite what I’m looking for though. I might just buy some masala chai mix at the local Sufi market and add it to a breakfast tea. :)

Comments

Amariel

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada