drank Hemp Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

This one is from CrowKettle a while back.

I thought I’d tried it, but apparently not! Anyways, the flavour is greatly diminished, or it’s something that’s not readily teased out for me. It’s a tasty matcha, a little bit nutty, a little bit sweet. I had it as a cold latte (as usual) and did enjoy it.

I’m curious how it tastes fresh, and how it tastes to other people (gotta read those reviews!). It’d be worth picking up, as the flavour seems like it would blend well with others.

Nxtdoor

I love seeing how people seem to pick the same teas in a day, seemingly independent of each other. KittyLovesTea had this just this morning. You probably don’t follow each other — at least I know you don’t follow her, I haven’t bothered checking the other way around. Anyway, since you mentioned wanting to see others’ review, well, there’s a fresh one from her.

OMGsrsly

:) I saw that one earlier, but didn’t realize it was from today too!

Comments

Nxtdoor

OMGsrsly

:) I saw that one earlier, but didn’t realize it was from today too!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada