drank Orchard Spice by Verdant Tea

The dry leaves of this tea smell (to me, and I’ll fully admit to being the odd person out) like grass and musty spice cupboards. I really wasn’t convinced, which is why I decided to try this one as the second tea of my order.

Steeping it (too hot, probably), it smells like cinnamon. Really delicious cinnamon. Sipping it, I get hit with WARMTH from the spices. There’s not a lot of apple, even though I saw a lot of apple in my steeping basket.

I want more apple.

As the tea is starting to cool, and I keep slurping it, it’s pretty good. Cinnamon SPICE, other notes in the background, a little green, a good texture. It’s not going to be a favourite, but I’ll have fun playing around with it. The flavours are most definitely fall, and it’s nice to have a cinnamon tea finally that’s spicy and not sweet and syrupy.

Still, I want more apple. Maybe in my next scoop.