Yeah, I’m done with this one. The idea is great, but I’m sipping the tea and meh. I had no choice but to add cream and sugar, to try and smooth out the flavours. This way it’s drinkable, but still not that great. And it’s becoming more bitter and cloying as it cools.

I don’t need “meh” teas in my cupboard in large quantities, especially when they’re using up a precious tin. So, goodbye tea. Hope you enjoy your new life in the compost bin.

Yay! I’m with you on that! Boo to "meh " teas

OMGsrsly

I should have kept it to do a big giveaway. Ahh well. I’m finding other “meh” teas I can package up and send someone.

Comments

Yay! I’m with you on that! Boo to "meh " teas

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada