drank Browncoat Genmaicha by 52teas

Oops. Missed one. Back up to 184!

I also missed my 500th tasting note, so hello 503! Wow.

Anyways.

This one is tasting soapy to me right now. It tastes like a genmaicha, but with soap. :(

I have enough for one more cup, so I’ll try again another time.

OMGsrsly

LOL. I found a blank note and deleted it, so 503. :D I will probably do 504 before bed, though.

Shmiracles

oh cool! CONGRATULATIONS! i’ll drink to that :)

Shmiracles

oh hah woops i probably confused things. by deleting my first comment. but i realized twinsies wasn’t accurate because i only log each tea once blah blah blah, but still we are totally both on the same tea train! choo choo

OMGsrsly

I’m kinda glad I haven’t tried 500 different teas yet. I can’t imagine how the tea would have taken over my apartment by this point. :) It’s a noble goal. One day. :)

Lol no comment.

OMGsrsly

:D Sil, some of us don’t have a hollow leg just for tea consumption!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Shmiracles

oh cool! CONGRATULATIONS! i’ll drink to that :)

Lol no comment.

OMGsrsly

:D Sil, some of us don’t have a hollow leg just for tea consumption!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada