Sipdown! Thanks, Heather!

This tea is definitely berry. The berry flavour, especially after adding a tiny bit of sugar (1/8 tsp for 1 cup), is nice and juicy. I don’t really get maple from it, but that’s OK. I’m sure I could have brought it out by adding maple syrup to the tea instead of sugar. :)

While I’m enjoying this cup, I’m not sure I’d go out of my way to get some. There are other fruity teas I prefer (Fruits D’Alsace) to this one, as the base teas are more in line with my tastes.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada