drank Berryblossom White by Tazo

I got a box of this for work, since I managed to unearth the kettle and clean our food storage area out.

It’s not too bad. White tea, some berry flavour, doesn’t need anything added as I find it fairly sweet, at least until it cools significantly. Once cold it’s a bit astringent, but again, it doesn’t really bother me.

Bagged teas are so much easier for work, as we don’t have a kitchen area… rather, we have a table, then down the hall is the fridge and a cupboard for dishes, then further down the hall is a sink and microwave that’s shared with the department. I’ll probably bring some home-bagged teas to work at some point, but I’ll limit it to stuff I’ll use up within a couple days.