Sipdown!

This tea smells a bit like vanilla citrus cake just in the bag. It makes me crave muffins with brown sugar and citrus zest sprinkled onto the top to make it all crunchy and delicious.

Of course, my smelling is rather suspect right now due to a cold, but this is what I wanted, so this is what I’m having.

Steeping it for 2 minutes at a lower temperature (kettle wasn’t quite boiling, then I let it sit for a few minutes before pouring), it smells so delicious. Not really grapefruit, but lots of vanilla.

If they had samples of the loose tea, or any smaller option than a tin of sachets or 1lb of loose, I would probably get it again to try. As it is, it’s a nice vanilla tea with some citrus notes.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada