drank Paul & Virginie by Dammann Freres

Thanks Sil, for completely overloading my cupboard with flavoured tea goodness.

Just. OMG. There are a LOT of teas here laying on my desk.

I grabbed this one first as it reminded me of eating caramels as a kid. I’m sick, I need the comfort.

The tea, as far as I can tell, delivers on its promise. I’m going to add some sugar to it to help me taste it better, but so far, so good!

Mwahahahahahaha

OMGsrsly

If this cold lets up I’ll hit 300 teas tried within a week. This is ridiculous! Thank you! :) (The Special Dark from Mandala might not make it to my brother’s. I’ve been eyeing that tea for ages!)

Lol it’s fine. I just started tossing in random things. I figured if nothing else the two of you could have a tea party and share :p

OMGsrsly

Haha. Awesome. He’s coming over next week some time to pick up some honey we bulk ordered, so I’ll make him sit there and try a bunch of teas. I might lure him over to the flavoured side, who knows…

Comments

Mwahahahahahaha

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada