drank Campfire Blend by Verdant Tea

Uh oh. I’m the first to write a note.

Before steeping, mostly I can smell the AMAZING orange peel that Verdant has sourced this fall. Steeped, it’s spicy and orangey. With no sweetener, it tastes like genmaicha – toasty rice, but with an interesting spice blend in the background rather than green tea. I used a heaping tsp of tea in an 8 oz teacup, but I might try using more in the future. Or less.

I added a wee spoonful of honey.

It’s just ok. I don’t think I’d search it out again because I don’t care for the coriander seeds. The rest of the blend is pretty good, and it’s nice to have a non-caffeinated tea around. But.

Cavocorax

:( That sucks that you’re disappointed so far. I hope next month is more exciting!

MissLena

When did you get your box of tea? I still haven’t gotten mine, and the last shipping notification was on…Oct. 9 lol :(

OMGsrsly

Last week. Tuesday I think? Didn’t pick it up till Friday. Wasn’t too excited about the tea descriptions.

MissLena

Oh dear..mine is probably lost..lol, hopefully it shows up this week, if not I’ll have to harass the post office haha

Comments

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

MissLena

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada