While sipping this tea, I’m cruising the Mandala website, planning what to get. Hmm… One of each?

I want to get something as a gift for a friend as well, so I’ll see what happens once I’m feeling better and manage to try some samples I have/am anticipating (OMG, swaps could become addictive!). :)

This one is from Sil. Again. I could tell it was citrusy, so I brewed some up Silk Road style (1 tsp per 16oz) and added a load of honey.

Mmm. Sweet honey-citrus tea. This is nice. And not too strong.