I have the 2012 harvest.

And honestly, if I were served this tea in a restaurant I wouldn’t drink it. It just does not work for me.

It’s very beany, and even though I steeped in 165C water, it was bitter.

Does any of the Eastern Contingent or Island Contingent like this one?

OMGsrsly

Whoa! 37? That’s where the :/ face is though, and that’s the face I made drinking this.

Dexter

Hmmmm I’ve had this since I did the 5 for $5 way back in the spring. I just keep avoiding it. I don’t normally do very well with straight greens, and this just makes me think that I will keep avoiding it. :))

Amariel

I’d be willing to try, so maybe send to the island?

Amariel

Maybe split half us and half them?

Sure thing, Heather!

Dexter, I don’t care for green teas so much either. I do like matcha, and Butiki’s flavoured dragonwells are nice, though.

TeaKlutz

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s not big on the Laoshan Green. Mine wasn’t get bitter per se, but the beany flavor is just… eh. No.

OMGsrsly

Not being a huge fan of green teas, the beany or soy milk tasting ones are a hard sell.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Dexter

Amariel

I’d be willing to try, so maybe send to the island?

Amariel

Maybe split half us and half them?

Sure thing, Heather!

TeaKlutz

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada