SIPDOWN! WOO!

It was tasty tonight. Made sure I didn’t oversteep it. Added a load of almond milk.

I probably won’t buy this again, but it was a pretty good dessert tea! And it went well with the pumpkin mug cake I made. :)

JustJames

=0( i couldn’t taste any caramel…..apparently butiki is the only one i can taste!

OMGsrsly

It was more like watered down square Halloween caramels. But not even the good kind. Butiki’s caramel is way better.

JustJames

uh huh…. (insert manic nodding)

OMGsrsly

It is really sugary though. Sometimes that’s good.

Comments

JustJames

JustJames

uh huh…. (insert manic nodding)

OMGsrsly

It is really sugary though. Sometimes that’s good.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada