drank Special Dark by Mandala Tea

Wow.

Wow!

Wow…

This is good. Thanks, Sil! Definitely staying on my shopping list. I suppose I’ll share it with my
Mom or brother. Maybe.

hahahahaha i seem to recall the box was largely for your brother :P

OMGsrsly

Shh! :D Yeah, they’re splitting what’s left. It’s just so good! Mandala has risen to the top of my ‘to buy’ list…

some fabulous stuff at mandala. I’m holding off, hoping for a black Friday sale so that it can be one of my tea orders for that day

OMGsrsly

Exactly! I hope they take PayPal. I haven’t checked yet due to No Internet. Gonna be another week or two before it gets connected!

garrett takes paypal :) If you’re shipping to canada and not a tea mule, he’ll invoice you after letting you know what the shipping price is to canada…at least that’s my understanding.

OMGsrsly

I don’t have a tea mule, sadly. And shipping across Canada would probably be just as much as shipping from the states!

Dexter3657

Awesome, glad to hear that you love this.
Mandala website is not set up for shipping outside the US. They welcome international orders, you just need to email Garret and tell him what you want – then as Sil said, he lets you know what shipping will be and sends you an invoice from PayPal. Also, Garret in an amazing, friendly, knowledgeable, fantastic, awesome person. If you have any questions don’t even hesitate to email him.
I too am trying really hard to not put in an order with them. I need to try some of their black teas….

dexter – just give me a poke when you see some show up on my tasting thread. I’ll send some your way…i picked up a couple..

Thanks! Good to know. :)

Comments

hahahahaha i seem to recall the box was largely for your brother :P

Dexter3657

Awesome, glad to hear that you love this.

Thanks! Good to know. :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada