The smell of this tea is intoxicating. When I opened the package from Dexter3657, I just stood there and sniffed. It’s so incredibly unusual. Sweet birch, berries, hibiscus, tea… all the flavours come together and, IMO, would make an incredibly lovely perfume.

I wasn’t expecting to like this tea at all, but I do. I actually really do. The licorice just adds enough sweetness without being too cloying in the aftertaste. The tart berry taste from the hibiscus and strawberry (although I’m not getting strawberry itself out of the tea), the herbal qualities from whatever is giving the sassafras/sweet birch flavour. It also tastes a bit of tree bark.

Yep.

It’s really odd, and I couldn’t drink it all the time, but it’s definitely going on my next order. Thanks, Dexter!

Dexter

LOL It grows on your somehow. I agree that it’s not something I would drink everyday, but it’s nice for a change. Glad you didn’t hate it.
I have a Design a Tea order in the mail to me. I added sarsaparilla root to one of them – shrug, if it’s any good will let you know…

OMGsrsly

It’s really interesting. I’d happily sit there and sniff it all day. :)

Cavocorax

Hmmmm… I might have to try this too! Thanks for making it sound interesting. :P

OMGsrsly

It is so weird, but also really delightful. Especially the scent. :)

Comments

Dexter

OMGsrsly

It’s really interesting. I’d happily sit there and sniff it all day. :)

Cavocorax

Hmmmm… I might have to try this too! Thanks for making it sound interesting. :P

OMGsrsly

It is so weird, but also really delightful. Especially the scent. :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada