drank Coffee Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Nope.

It smells good, all cake-like, but it doesn’t translate over to flavour at all. I just taste tea and oil, and adding brown sugar didn’t bring out the cake part at all.

Looks like this collection is pretty much a miss for me. The only one I sort of enjoyed was the Gingerbread Rooibos.

Boo. Booo! :(
Yeah – it’s totally oily!

I’m returning it and the Choconut Oolong tomorrow. :/

Cavocorax

I didn’t realize you could return opened tea!

OMGsrsly

Neither did I, but James suggested it so I might as well go complain (politely) and try.

Cavocorax

Good luck! I think I spent about $19 on the new teas, and haven’t tried them all yet. The ones I have had are drinkable but not exceptional. I’ll sip themdown and move on. It’s too much hassle to return them, but I’ll be voting with my money by buying different blends.

OMGsrsly

It’ll be like $4 or something silly, because I used all te spiced fig in one cup, but for me it’s worth it. I’m frustrated I bought into the hype again and bought them all!

Comments

Cavocorax

Boo. Booo! :(
Yeah – it’s totally oily!

I’m returning it and the Choconut Oolong tomorrow. :/

Cavocorax

I didn’t realize you could return opened tea!

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada