Hmm. This one is pretty good, but not really what I’m looking for either. The flavour is a much more delicate version of what I got from Noble Mark. Is it the fermenting? Aging? Idk, but it’s not foresty enough for me. This one reminds me strongly of Silk Road’s Golden Phoenix, a grapefruit-cinnamon puerh. :) I can see this one being excellent with a sliver of Ceylon cinnamon added to the steep.

Rinsed and steeped per package directions, I’m drinking the first 1 minute steep. I’ll try steeping it longer for the second to see if it works better for me.

Thanks so much, Dexter3657, I really appreciate you sharing this with me. So far I like the Special Dark best out of the Mandala puerhs that I’ve tried. :)

Ooo….. Cinnamon is SO GOOD in this wow. Second steep: 1:45.