This is (a lot of) cinnamon with (some) rooibos. It’s actually really nice treated like a chai, as there’s no honey, nor is there any cracker.

So. Cinnamon Rooibos tea? Y. Very nice with some brown sugar and coconut creamer. I’m not sure I’d order online just for this, but I do have rooibos and cinnamon in my cupboard I can play with.

Whoops! Thanks to Dexter3657 for this!

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
Dexter3657

Sorry, that’s what I thought of it too – there are others here who liked it. I don’t think I hated it, just don’t get the name. I’d have more respect if it was just called cinnamon rooibos…

OMGsrsly

Exactly! I’m glad you sent it though, as a cinnamon-rooibos tea will be LOVELY through the winter. :)

Whispering Pines Tea Company

The name has been changed to Cinnamon Rooibos, as per your suggestion! :)

Comments

Dexter3657

OMGsrsly

Whispering Pines Tea Company

The name has been changed to Cinnamon Rooibos, as per your suggestion! :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada