drank Cocoberry by DAVIDsTEA

This is making my tongue go numb. Bleh.

Also, it tastes like coffee and berries. If I want coffee, I’ll just go make myself a cup!

Into the swap box this goes!

VariaTEA

I agree. I have never quite gotten the appeal of coffee beans in tea.

Iridium

I’m not sure I’ve ever actually tried coffee-flavored tea, but the idea doesn’t appeal to me at all…

OMGsrsly

The Creme Brûlée from Bayswater is really coffee-like, but with no coffee flavourings or beans. It’s actually really good.

Comments

VariaTEA

I agree. I have never quite gotten the appeal of coffee beans in tea.

Iridium

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada