So far I really like this one. Apricot, oranges, good with a little honey. I can see this being an excellent tea latte as well.

Win! Glad I accidentally ended up with this one instead of Après-midi a Paris. :)

Amariel

Sounds yummy!!

MissB

All of the Fauchon that I grabbed the other day has been delicious. I’m so happy that (it sounds like) it was worth the price.

OMGsrsly

$12.99/100g is way more reasonable than $24/100g! :) Totally worth it.

Comments

Amariel

Sounds yummy!!

MissB

OMGsrsly

$12.99/100g is way more reasonable than $24/100g! :) Totally worth it.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada