drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Inspired by MissB, I made myself a giant mug of this. Topped with maple whipped cream, of course, since I have SO MUCH of it in my fridge.

My apartment smells like candy, and the tea tastes so good with the little bit of maple syrup, cream, and tiny bit of salt. So sweet and dessert-y, it’s perfect for those times you’re craving something sweet, but are still full from dinner.

I forgot how much I actually enjoy this one. Definitely prefer it to their Creme Brulee.

(I had a late dinner at 8pm because I went to see Thor 2. The movie was OK. Darcy was even more fun than I thought she’d be (Haven’t seen Thor 1 yet.), but there’s so much lead in to other movies at the end that it made me confused. I think it assumed more prior knowledge than it gave. I also prefer drooling over Captain America and the Black Widow, but that might just be me. :) )

MissB

I loved reading this. :) And of course, now I want to try making my own whipped cream concoction.

OMGsrsly

I got a litre of whipping cream on sale. I’m not entirely certain I’ll be able to finish it. O.o Delicious, but so overwhelming.

Cavocorax

You haven’t seen Thor 1 yet? That might explain why you thought 2 was just ok. :P I thought Thor was the WORST of the Avenger series movies, although I know people will disagree with me. It just seemed cheesy and ridiculous. :P

Cavocorax

I would love to see more Black Widow too. :) I doubt she’d ever get her own movie, but she’s just so badass.

OMGsrsly

I had to watch that with no sound, but still – awesome! :)

I didn’t have any interest in watching Thor 1. When the dude who plays him bulks up and gets all puffy for the part, his attractiveness level goes way down… and honestly, superhero movies are about 1) eyecandy and 2) action.

Comments

MissB

OMGsrsly

I had to watch that with no sound, but still – awesome! :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada